Tuesday, August 16, 2011

He Lingers Cause He Likes What He Sees

A Confident Rick Perry
Iowa is receiving him well. Hell, he might have beat Michele Bachmann in the Ames Straw Poll had he announced his candidacy sooner.

The big thing to remember about this guy is that his talk of job creation is a lie!

He "created" jobs not by increasing consumer demand alone, but by luring jobs from other states because of the low wages most of Texas enjoys. I use enjoy as if it were opposite day, of course.

He simply cannot use his job creation strategy on the whole country, so don't believe that load of crap for one minute.

But let's focus on what's right in front of us. Perry is stealing Bachmann's shine. I think that lade is batshit crazy, but I think I'd rather have her contesting the presidency.

Yes Perry's from Texas, Dubya's state.

Yes Perry's scarily anti-immigration.

Yes Perry hates education.

But all of that won't keep him from picking up more votes than he deserves. By nature of simply not being Barack Obama, people can expect he'll face a less contentious Washington. That alone worries me.

This one guy with the chance to beat both boring-ass Romney and crazy-ass Bachmann is taking his stand. I'll be here to remind folks that he's full of hot air. Hopefully I won't be the only one to notice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...