Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dallas Beats Miami, Could Have Seen That Coming

I wish I could say I was surprised. I figured which team won depended on who had more to prove.

Miami really only had to prove that the move they made putting Wade, Bosh, and James all on one team was a good idea.

Dallas had to make up for a year of terrible sports. Texas does everything big and their history with football and baseball was just downright disappointing in the last 12 months.

Getting to where they were as a team was monumental for Dallas. Proving they could go all the way was a huge deal.

But for Miami, they beat Boston, and they beat #1 seed Chicago. They proved they could put together this dream team and whoop ass.

When it came down to it, Lebron really didn't play the game he needed to and that's why Miami lost.

I think everyone can agree James lost the series and Nowitzki won it. That's all there is to it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...