Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Middle East/African Revolution/Protest Series

I'm pretty interested in what's going on right now in the Middle East. My blog posts about it have been focused on Libya thus far because most articles I read cover that country and I started this blog after Egypt and Tunisia were no longer the top stories.


I notice that there isn't really a place that covers all the different protests and revolutions. I won't be able to fully cover everything with the level done by actual journalists, but I can sum up the information so that the basics are all in one place.


I'm starting a series of blog posts that will eventually cover all the revolutions and protests happening since the young man in Tunisia's self-immolation kicked off these protests. The links to each blog post are below. I'll add the links as I do posts on each country.


Tunisia

Algeria

Jordan

Lebanon

Oman

Yemen

Saudi Arabia

Egypt

Gabon

Syria

Djibouti

Iraq

Bahrain

Iran

Libya

Morocco

Cameroon

Zimbabwe

Mauritania

Qatar

Pakistan

Kuwait

United Arab Emirates

Sudan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...