Monday, July 11, 2011

I Can't WAIT To Hear What Tiger Woods Has To Say

Read the article on Golf.com about this.

I can't figure out why, but this has caught my attention. I read the short article a number of times since I first saw it on my way to work yesterday evening.

I have a ton of thoughts as to what he could be talking about.

1. Distancing himself from his drug smuggler friend.

2. Retiring.

3. Surgery announcement.

4. New wife.

5. Endorsement announcement.

6. Book coming out.

7. Still trying to repair his image.

8. Making some other random announcement I can't think of right now.

If you click the link above, you'll skip the CNN.com page and won't see the cute picture they have of him up. I can't help it, I find the slut puppy attractive, especially with the facial hair. I lurv me some facial hair.

But yes, if his announcement is even a little bit interesting, I will probably end up blogging about it, especially if it pisses me off

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...