Saturday, July 9, 2011

Can't Wait Til The Casy Anthony Book Comes Out

So I didn't care about the trial while it was going on. But now that the verdict is out, I'm fascinated. I'm reading transcripts from interviews with Anthony's attorney.

When people talk about their opinions of whether or not she should have been found guilty, I find myself not caring again.

The thing I'm most focused on now is the book that is certainly sure to come out within the next two years. No one gets this much media attention and doesn't write a book.

I'll keep my opinion of what I think happened because no one really knows except Casey and her father. But just like every person who has no life to go back to, she'll eventually tell her story.

It's true that I don't care about the hullabaloo concerning what should have or shouldn't have happened, but I will be one of the first people to buy her book when it comes out.

And if you're still reading this post, you probably will too. Let's be real, we all want to know what really happened. Just like OJ's book, she'll be explaining what really happened, hypothetical or not.

Do you think she really killed her daughter? Did the father have anything to do with it? How will Casey move forward? It will be all in the book I bet you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...