Sunday, May 22, 2011

Really Arnold Schwarzenegger? Really?!

I know this news is days old, but really?

Part of me is surprised that this came to light at all since he's done with the governor's mansion. Part of me is sad because this will be just another crazy Kennedy story in the grand scheme of history. Part of me thinks it's interesting how people forget that politicians are people too. And part of me wants to immediately move on from Schwarzenegger and talk about something that's really pissing me off right now.

John Edwards. How did I make that leap you ask?

It's because he also had a love child. He let this love child derail his presidential possibilities. Don't get me wrong, I would have voted for Obama over him hands down, but he let his indiscretion derail his marriage and future.

Schwarzenegger his this child for a damn decade. The child's mother was still on payroll working for their family until recently, like two years. And Edwards couldn't keep a 2 year old from coming to light? Come on!

I think it's their personal business. How French of me, right? But that being said, I'm super upset at Edwards for not pulling Schwarzenegger until his political career was over. I know I know. How cynical.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...