Monday, April 4, 2011

Back From My Break

I'm just writing this post to say I'm back! I've had a very exciting week and I was so busy I literally never had time to sit down and blog. Now that things have calmed down a bit, I can get back to writing my blog posts and living my regular life, even as it's in the process of evolving.


You can read what I've been up to on my main blog. And you can read my other blog where I talk about my friend's love lives here.


I'm glad to be back and finally finish my series of posts on the protests in Africa and the Middle East. Then I can go back and do updates on the ones I finished weeks ago because a lot has been happening. Libya and Egypt are the two countries that hold my attention the most (because of coverage). Join me in looking at what goes on further away than just outside your door.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...